I meet up with an amazing group of women business consultants periodically. Recently the topic was on ways to build credibility. I love the thirteen points that the group came up with:
· Keep your word.
· Present your materials professionally
· Be consistent
· Only work with people you like, trust and respect
· Follow through
· Disclose your business process
· Make clear agreements
· Build trust and minimize risk
· Have the courage to walk away or say "no"
· Make eye contact
· Be honest
· Balance character and competence
· Build trust; clarify purpose; align systems; unleash talent
What items would you add?